Here are ten simple ways to become a bad writer
- Skip writing events and classes as many times as possible
- Do not network
- Say no to criticisms
- Become the worst reader of all time
- write the way your ‘idol’ does it
- Loose your own personal voice, taste and touch
- Ignore links with writing tips directed on your inbox
- Obliquely stick to your high school grammar skills.
- Go general, never develop a point of focus.
- Fail to visit The Penny Matters everyday.
Congratulations! Now you’ve known simple ways on how to become a bad writer.
The Penny Matters Inc.
We are Powering the Content Creation Process
Join over 20, 000 other content creators who believe that cheap content is never worth their time