Here are ten simple ways to become a bad writer
- Skip writing events and classes as many times as possible
- Do not network
- Say no to criticisms
- Become the worst reader of all time
- write the way your ‘idol’ does it
- Loose your own personal voice, taste and touch
- Ignore links with writing tips directed on your inbox
- Obliquely stick to your high school grammar skills.
- Go general, never develop a point of focus.
- Fail to visit The Penny Matters everyday.
Congratulations! Now you’ve known simple ways on how to become a bad writer.
The Penny Matters Inc.
Victor is a content strategist and specializes in SEO, Email marketing, long form and data-driven contents. He loves seeing people win and helps small online businesses to create contents that convert. He is the founder and content strategist here at The Penny Matters. Follow Victor on Twitter