Are you a travel blogger looking for the best travel blog ideas to write on? If so, then you've landed in the right spot.
One of the most important characteristics of a well-read blog is posting high-quality content consistently. To do that, you need to have a bank of topical ideas.
When you have these topical ideas, it becomes easy to choose the topic to write on. Even the most experienced travel bloggers do find themselves struggling to come up with ideal blog posts topics for their audience.
- Travel Blog Ideas
- 1) Packing Lists
- 2) Blog About Travelers You've Met On The Road
- 3) Travelling for Cheap
- 4) How To Make Money While Traveling The World
- 5) Travel Hacks
- 6) Travel Tutorials
- 7) Survival Posts
- 8) Inspirational Travel Stories
- 9) Travel Tips and Tricks
- 10) Travel Review Posts (with Photos)
- 11) Travel Inspirational Quotes
- 12) Travel Photography Tips
- 13) Travel Tips for First Time Trips
- 14) How to Plan A Trip Like…
- 15) How NOT to Plan A Trip Like…
- 16) Travel Scams In Your City
- 17) How to make your next trip better than the last
- 18) How to plan a trip on a budget
- 20) Travel resources recommendations
- 21) Blogging tips for travel bloggers.
- 22) How to plan a trip for someone else
- 23) How to get free plane tickets back home
- 24) Packing tips: How to organize your luggage for a trip abroad
- 25) How to travel without getting robbed
- 26) The Hidden Costs of Traveling
- 27) How to travel in luxury for cheap/free
- 28) How to stay healthy while abroad
- 29) How to survive if you get lost while traveling.
- 30) Creative ways to save money while traveling
- 31) The best destinations to visit this Summer
- 32) How to adopt the local culture while traveling abroad.
- 33) Travel safety tips for women.
- 34) How to get free accommodation when traveling
- 35) How to stop jet lag.
- 36) The best travel accessories for your next trip
- 37) The best travel apps and websites
- 38) Travel advice from experienced travelers.
- 39) Famous landmarks from a new perspective
- 40) How not to get ripped off while traveling abroad
- 41) Where to find cheap (or free) entertainment when traveling.
- 42) How to become a digital nomad
- 43) Best ways for solo travelers to meet people when traveling alone
- 44) How to find the cheapest flight abroad
- 46) The top 10 travel bloggers to follow in ____________(country or city)
- 47) Where not to eat while traveling
- 48) How to travel like a minimalist traveler
- 49) The cheapest countries for backpacking in Europe
- 49) The Ultimate Guide To: ______________
- 50) How to avoid scams when traveling abroad
- 51) The cheapest countries for digital nomads
- 52) Compare & Contrast Posts
- 53) How to stay safe when backpacking alone
- 54) Group Traveling
- 55) 15 Amazing Things To Do In __________ [a travel destination]
- 56) Tips for Visiting ___________ [a travel destination] During_______ [Season]
- 57) Best Travel-Friendly Shoes
- 58) The Best Travel Gadgets
- 59) The Best Travel Apps
- 60) Things to never do when traveling
- 61) 10 unusual travel destinations
- 62) The Travel Bucket List
- 63) Famous Travelers
- 64) My first time traveling
- 65) Top Reasons to Travel in Your ____ (the 20s, 30s, 40s)
- 66) Crazy Travel Stories
- 67) Entertaining things to do while waiting for a flight
- 68) Top Entertaining Activities for Solo Travellers
- 69) 7 Exotic Places to Visit
- 70) Living abroad
- 71) How to choose a destination
- 72) How I quit my job to travel full-time
- 73) Planning a trip in 3 easy steps
- 74) The best apps for finding accommodations on your next trip
- 75) Top 10 destinations for budget backpackers
- 76) Interviews with Travel Bloggers
- 77) Travel outfits posts with photos
- 78) Top 5 backpacker mistakes
- 80) Destination Information
- 81) Lists about Best, Worst and Must-Try Experiences
- 83) Travel News
- 84) Reviews of Hotels and Hostels
- 85) Travel-Themed Lists
- 86) Your Favourite Traveling Companions
- 87) Your Favourite Traveling Memories From Childhood
- 88) Facts You Didn't Know Before Travelling To a Certain Destination
- 89) Travel Checklists
- 90) Travel Vlog Posts
Travel Blog Ideas
Luckily for you, here is an extensive list of travel blog post ideas:
1) Packing Lists
You can't travel without the right equipment! If you're a packing pro and know exactly what to bring with you, then show us how it's done.
Share your favorite items to pack to make sure that nothing falls between the cracks
You can create different posts for different use cases, for instance:
- Packing list for a certain destination
- Packing list for a round-the-world trip
- Packing list when traveling with a toddler
People find packing lists to be useful, so take time to create comprehensive but essential-items-only lists.
2) Blog About Travelers You've Met On The Road
It's always so fun to meet other travelers on the road. It's usually in places with a lot of people or during big festivals and events. Those random encounters usually result in great stories, which is why it can be really neat to write about all these new acquaintances!
Did you go and explore a street festival with another couple? Did you exchange travel tips with someone at the airport when you were heading to the same destination? Did you get a chance to visit other places in town with your favorite hostel mates?
If so, then these can form a basis for your next blog posts for your travel blog.
3) Travelling for Cheap
Traveling for cheap is a skill that should be practiced. Many travelers have the misconception that travel is expensive or it's something they can't afford. But staying in hostels, backpacking around and going off-the-beaten-path isn't actually as costly as most people think it is!
So if you've got some valuable tips for other travelers who want to travel on a budget, then put it in writing and share your words of wisdom with the world!
For example, you can write on topics such as:
- How to travel the world for cheap
- How to find affordable hotels when traveling
- Tips for booking cheap flights.
You can also write on saving money when traveling by cutting off unnecessary spending, cooking yourself instead of eating out and so on.
So if you've got some valuable tips for other travelers who want to travel on a budget, then blog about it.
4) How To Make Money While Traveling The World
Many travelers are always looking for ways to make money traveling, and if you know how, you can blog about these ways on your blog. Some of the topics you can cover include:
- How to make money traveling
- Working as an au pair on the road
- How to make money on the road with your talent (artistry, music etc.)
- Starting a Travel blog.
- Making money traveling with affiliate marketing
- Teaching English Online
If you've had the chance to find a side job while traveling, write about all your experiences and why people should do the same!
5) Travel Hacks
If you know of some essential travel hacks that can come in handy for your readers, then go ahead and share all the details with us! You never know what crucial knowledge you might be able to impart to the readers. For example:
- How to pack more items into a suitcase
- What is the best way to find accommodation online
- 53 Travel Blog Ideas for Travel Bloggers to Write About
6) Travel Tutorials
Tutorials entail showing readers step-by-step information on how to do something. You can write a tutorial about something relevant to your audience or use it as an opportunity to show off your skills!
For example, you can write tutorials about how to:
- Make your travel planning templates
- Upgrade a web photo for better home page slideshows
- Design an Instagram-worthy travel feed
- Create stunning Instagram photos of coffee art
- Make the most out of your trip
You can also create a tutorial about finding cheap flights or becoming a professional travel blogger. You can even write on how to start your travel blog! The possibilities are endless!
7) Survival Posts
The world of blogging has taught me that survival posts are extremely popular and well-liked. It's a listicle with tips on how to survive life in general and travel situations specifically.
You can share your survival tips based on your personal experiences or research some online and come up with an ultimate survival guide!
Some of the topics you can cover here are:
- Ultimate survival guide
- Getting lost in a foreign country
- What to do when you are stuck in the middle of nowhere
- How to survive long flights
- How to survive group tours
- How to survive in the wilderness
- How to survive a road trip
- How to survive a hike etc.
8) Inspirational Travel Stories
Travel stories are interesting! They usually tell the tale of one's adventure in a foreign country. They can be used as travel inspiration, communicating how amazing other people's travel experiences can be!
You can also share your own vacation stories. If you've ever had a particularly inspiring or interesting experience while traveling, you can write about it.
You could also feature guest authors on your blog! Ask a vacationer to share their trip story with you if they're willing to. That way, you can give them a platform for their awesome vacation adventure and provide them with traffic and exposure for their travel blog!
9) Travel Tips and Tricks
If you're a pro traveler, you probably have many tips and tricks to share with everyone. You can turn these little gems into posts that you can publish on your blog!
It's not about sharing every tip you know, but rather, it's about making the tips interesting and actionable. For example:
- How to get unlimited free data in China (when traveling there)
- The ultimate packing list for long-term travel
- Cheap ways to visit Iceland while on a budget
- How to be more efficient on the road
- Ways to save money on the road
- How to find cheap accommodation
- Packaging hygiene while traveling etc.
You can even make an exclusive resource page for your favorite travel tips!
10) Travel Review Posts (with Photos)
Review posts are great options to grab the attention of your readers. They make you look like a ‘professional.' They also enable your audience to decide whether or not they would want to visit the place you're reviewing.
This works especially well if you're reviewing a place with low online visibility or not much information about it.
You can start easy by writing reviews on local restaurants in your neighborhood and then move onto writing more detailed reviews of hotels, resorts, cities etc.
Things you can review include:
- Travel gear
- Hotels, hostels and restaurants
- Travel Destinations
- Beaches, lakes and mountains (if you're a hiker) etc.
11) Travel Inspirational Quotes
Travel quotes are popular content that appeals to those who like to be inspired by the outside world. You can make your own quote images or tags on Pinterest and embed them in your post!
You can share quotes from famous writers, philosophers or even motivational speakers. You can also quote famous historical figures who went on epic travels like Marco Polo and Christopher Columbus!
12) Travel Photography Tips
Many travel bloggers are very good at taking photos when they're traveling. However, it's not uncommon to find bloggers who lack the technical knowledge of taking good pictures.
You can share your tips on how to capture great travel photos. You can share tips about things like:
- What to focus on when taking a travel photo
- The best camera for travel photography (especially if you own one)
- How to capture the perfect sunset or sunrise shot etc.
- 12 photography tips for taking great photos
- How to edit photos for your blog
- How to take great photos for solo travelers.
13) Travel Tips for First Time Trips
First-time trips are usually pretty exciting for travelers. You can help first-timers plan and execute their travel plans by sharing your travel tips.
- 13 Tips for first time trips to Vietnam
- How to survive your first trip abroad!
- What to do in case of an emergency while on the road etc.
- 13 Travel Tips for First-Time Trips!
14) How to Plan A Trip Like…
If you've been on an epic trip before, then you may want to share some of your knowledge with others who are planning a similar trip. The best way to do this is by making a post that educates your audience on how to plan their trip in the same way you did.
You can include:
- Day-to-day itinerary (step by step)
- How you booked your hotels or flights etc.
- What you packed and how much it costs etc.
- What you should pack for a trip like this
- How much it costs to travel the same way as you did etc.
15) How NOT to Plan A Trip Like…
On the other hand, if you've been on an epic trip before and experienced devastating things at certain points of your journey, then it would be helpful to share these with your audience. The best way is to make a post narrating your travel disaster in an amusing (and educational) manner!
This will help your readers be prepared for what they might run into when planning a trip like yours or even prevent them from making the same mistakes as you did.
- How not to plan a road trip around Iceland (if you're a beginner)
- How not to plan a solo trip around Easter
- What not to do when visiting the Galapagos islands etc.
16) Travel Scams In Your City
Travelers always need to be aware of scams wherever they are traveling and whatever souvenirs they're buying. You can share some helpful travel tips on how to avoid being scammed while holidaying in your hometown!
You can also take it a step further and make a list of common scams that you see in your town.
17) How to make your next trip better than the last
As travel bloggers, we often take two or more trips every year. Each trip is unique and different from the others -and each one is usually better than the previous one!
You can share some of your knowledge on how you managed to make this happen. You can:
- Share some tips that worked for you when planning your next trip
- Explain what went wrong during your last trip and how you plan to make it right in the future
18) How to plan a trip on a budget
Many people dream about taking long trips, but they don't have enough budget to make their dreams come true.
You can help such people by giving them some tips on how to travel cheaply. Here are some ideas:
- How to save money while traveling in your own country
- How to save money when visiting neighboring countries
- How to save money in popular travel destinations
- How you saved money on your last trip etc.
- How to travel the world with no money
20) Travel resources recommendations
Most long-term travelers have a few resources that they love and turn to for help on the road. You could share your recommendations here!
Every traveler has different needs depending on their destination. This is why you can write about different resources and which ones are the best for specific travelers.
- The best travel blogs you discovered in 2021
- Your favorite travel apps for iPhone or Android phones
- The best guides that helped you plan a trip around Iceland
- 5 best travel blogs to follow
- 7 best travel books you should read before planning your next trip
- 9 Movies for solo travelers
The truth is, a lot of people don't feel comfortable traveling alone. What's more, they often think that traveling solo is dangerous!
You can set their minds at ease by recommending some of your favorite travel movies, books and websites that will give them an idea about what to expect if they were to go on a similar trip.
21) Blogging tips for travel bloggers.
People who are planning a trip and people who have already been on an adventure usually say the same thing: “I wish I had started blogging before I left.”
This is because:
- Your travel blogs are one of the best ways to keep your memories alive long after you've returned from your trip.
- People love reading other people's travel stories, and they'll be eager to hear yours! Start a travel blog and share your future adventures with the world!
- Being a blogger is such an amazing experience -you meet new people, you get to travel for free, and you even make money while doing it!
22) How to plan a trip for someone else
You can blog about how you recently planned a trip for your significant other or even how you did it when you were younger.
You can share what worked for you and what didn't -you never know, some of your readers might be planning a similar trip!
23) How to get free plane tickets back home
We all understand that flights are expensive, especially when you're booking at the last minute. There are a few ways that can help travelers save money when flying home for the holidays.
You can share those travel tips with your readers and explain why it's essential that they have a plan B before their trip if they want to make sure that they get back on time or, even better, cheaper!
24) Packing tips: How to organize your luggage for a trip abroad
We all know that packing is not an easy feat -so why not help someone else with it? You can explain how you pack your clothes, shoes, toiletries etc., into your bag or suitcase. If you need more space, there are some travel hacks you can use to help with this.
25) How to travel without getting robbed
You may think that traveling means you're going to get mugged! But the truth is that there are some precautions you can take to stay safe abroad.
- Tips on how to avoid being pickpocketed abroad
- How to stay safe on your next trip
- How to avoid getting robbed when traveling
- How you should behave in a foreign country or city with high crime rates etc.
There are hidden expenses that travel bloggers tend to forget about when they plan their travel budgets.
You can share some of the hidden costs you faced and how you dealt with them.
- Visa fees to countries like Brazil, India or China
- Hidden charges at hotels abroad (surcharges)
- How to avoid having a bad experience with your credit card company abroad
27) How to travel in luxury for cheap/free
Some bloggers choose to focus on luxury vacations, while others prefer a more affordable version of traveling. Either way, there are a few hacks that you can share with your readers! For instance:
How to stay in luxurious hotels on a budget bloggers tend to overlook. For instance:
- If you're traveling by train/bus/car, how much does it cost in addition to your ticket?
- What amenities can you expect at each hotel?
- How to find the best deals for your next trip
28) How to stay healthy while abroad
You can write a blog post advising your readers on the ways and means they can use to stay healthy while in a foreign country. Some of the topics you can explore include:
- 10 Tips for Staying Healthy While Traveling
- Precautions that you should take before eating foreign food
- What symptoms mean that you need a doctor, and when is it best to stay at home vs. going on your trip
- How to avoid getting a cold or catching the flu while abroad
- Vaccinations you need to take before visiting a tropical country
29) How to survive if you get lost while traveling.
One of the most horrifying experiences while traveling is getting lost when you're in a foreign country. No one wants to end up alone at night on an empty street or not be able to get home because they don't know their way around.
You can share your best tips and advice with your readers regarding:
- How to react if something like that happens to you
- What are the best apps or websites that can help you find your way around a foreign city
- How to ask for directions in English when abroad (or any other language).
30) Creative ways to save money while traveling
You can give your readers some practical tips on how to cut the costs of their next trip. For example, there are different ways you can save money during your travels, such as:
- How to get a free meal every day while abroad by using coupons or vouchers from food chains like Subway, Starbucks etc.
- How to travel for less by taking public transportation.
- The ways you can save money on entertainment when abroad (museums, disco entrance fees etc.)
- How to use free city guides for your next vacation.
31) The best destinations to visit this Summer
A lot of people wait until the last minute to plan their summer vacation. The problem, however, is that the best deals can be found when you're booking your flight and hotel at least six months in advance.
For instance, that way you can get cheap flights to Europe or the US.
Other than that, you can share your top travel destination recommendations with your readers, such as:
- The best summer destinations to visit in Europe.
- The most beautiful places to visit in the US.
- The best beaches worldwide
32) How to adopt the local culture while traveling abroad.
Even though your main goal might be to get away from it all and enjoy some time alone, you can still add some cultural experiences to your itinerary. You can show your readers how.
- How to get the most out of visiting a foreign country (including local cuisine, traditions and customs).
- What should you ask before visiting a new country?
- Where can you visit if you want to experience the true essence? of Brazil, India or China?
- How to get involved in cooking traditional dishes from a certain country or region while abroad. For example, you could teach your readers how to make traditional Italian dishes or Indian curries.
33) Travel safety tips for women.
If you're a solo female traveler, then sharing some great destinations and tips on traveling by yourself would be very beneficial for your readers. For example:
- How to stay safe when traveling alone as a woman.
- What precautions should you take when planning your travels?
- What safety precautions should you take when going on a solo trip?
- What should you do if you get lost while traveling alone?
- What kind of clothing should you wear when traveling in certain conservative countries?
- Where is the best place to stay if you're a lone female traveler?
34) How to get free accommodation when traveling
One of the biggest expenses of traveling is accommodation. While hostels are a popular choice, you can give your readers some ideas on how they can get free (or very cheap) accommodation when traveling.
Some of the topics you can cover in your post include:
- What are the best websites to find free accommodation?
- What are some good alternatives to hostels?
- How can you get free accommodation by working as a volunteer?
35) How to stop jet lag.
Jet lag is a common side effect experienced by travelers who cross many time zones. It can be very uncomfortable and affect your performance, so it's important you share some tips with your readers on preventing or stopping jet lag.
- How to avoid jet lag when traveling by plane
- How to stop jet lag through diet.
- The easiest ways you can beat jet lag.
- Exercises that can help with jet lag.
36) The best travel accessories for your next trip
When you're planning a vacation, there are some accessories that can make your trip easier and more comfortable.
- What should you pack in your carry-on bag for a long flight?
- Which items should you never leave home without?
- What accessories can make your international travel easier?
- What items are must-haves for backpackers?
37) The best travel apps and websites
Even though Google Maps can be extremely helpful when you're out exploring a new city, it's important you share some travel apps and websites that your readers can use before, during or after their trip.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Apps to download before traveling and offline maps.
- How to make a budget and get the cheapest flights.
- Where to go for some great travel inspiration.
38) Travel advice from experienced travelers.
If you've traveled to a certain country or region, then why not share your experiences and recommendations with your readers?
- What is the best time of year to visit England?
- The top things to do during your stay in San Francisco.
- How to get around on public transport in Copenhagen.
39) Famous landmarks from a new perspective
While most people visit famous landmarks as part of their travel itinerary, not everyone has the opportunity to see these places from a new and unique perspective.
You can write on topics such as:
- What is it like to climb Mount Everest?
- How can you experience the Taj Mahal at night?
- The best view of New York City from above.
40) How not to get ripped off while traveling abroad
Getting ripped off is one of the biggest travel fears for many people. By writing a post on how to avoid getting ripped off when traveling, you can help your readers save some money and have a smoother trip.
- Tips for not getting ripped off in London.
- How to avoid scams in Amsterdam.
- The top travel deals you should never miss out on.
41) Where to find cheap (or free) entertainment when traveling.
While some travelers prefer to spend their days in relaxation, others want to explore the city they're visiting or catch a show at night.
You can write on topics such as:
- How much does it cost to go for a walk along La Rambla?
- What are the best activities in Madrid for under $100?
- How much does it cost to go to a museum in Paris for the day?
42) How to become a digital nomad
Digital nomads can travel and work remotely, thanks to digital technologies such as internet access and online tools.
You can inspire your readers with this lifestyle by sharing your tips and stories:
- What you need to work as a digital nomad.
- How to travel and work remotely with your job.
- Why it's important to be location independent.
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Digital Nomad
43) Best ways for solo travelers to meet people when traveling alone
Even though going on holiday is usually fun and exciting, it can also be a bit boring if you're traveling alone.
If that's your case, you can write a post on how to meet people when traveling alone.
You can share some tips such as:
- How to stay safe while meeting other travelers and locals.
- The easiest way to make friends while backpacking in Europe;
- Where to go to meet like-minded people while traveling.
44) How to find the cheapest flight abroad
There are always some tricks that help you save money when booking your flight. You can share some ideas such as:
- How to find promo codes and coupons for your flights
- How to use price comparison websites to find the cheapest deals for you (Skyscanner, Momondo etc.)
- What are the best websites to use when searching for flight tickets?
- How to compare different flight options for the lowest prices.
46) The top 10 travel bloggers to follow in ____________(country or city)
Each country and a number of cities have their share of travel bloggers who have earned the trust and attention of many potential travelers.
It would be a great idea to write about your favorite travel writers in a certain country or city so that your readers can get some inspiration on where to go next:
- The top 10 travel bloggers from Turkey.
- What to read to get inspiration for your upcoming trip to Tokyo.
- Who are the best travel bloggers to follow in Montreal?
47) Where not to eat while traveling
If you're a foodie traveler, then you might have had some bad dining experiences while on holiday. If that's your case, then share your stories with others by writing about the worst places to eat while traveling.
- How to avoid street food scams in Thailand.
- Why you should always avoid eating at tourist traps and where to find authentic restaurants instead.
- The best foodie destinations for your next holiday.
48) How to travel like a minimalist traveler
If you prefer traveling with less stuff, you can write a post about the best destinations where you won't need too much luggage.
- How to travel like a minimalist for your next trip.
- Best ultralight backpacking gear to use when traveling.
- Why traveling with less stuff is recommended while backpacking in South America.
49) The cheapest countries for backpacking in Europe
Europe is well-known as one of the most expensive tourist destinations in the world, but it doesn't mean that you can't visit it on a budget.
You can share some tips on how to travel affordably in Europe, such as:
- What countries have the cheapest flights from your local airport?
- How to save money when backpacking in Western Europe.
- 5 Cheapest Countries to Backpack in Europe
49) The Ultimate Guide To: ______________
People love guides and roundups that are useful for their travel planning.
If you know a country or city very well and have tons of information to share, you can write a guide filled with tips about where to stay, what to eat etc.
- Ultimate Guide to Backpacking in Riga.
- 20 Tips to make the most of your trip to Vienna.
- Ultimate Guide for Backpacking on a Budget in Singapore.
50) How to avoid scams when traveling abroad
You should be aware of many travel scams, especially if you're backpacking in a foreign country where people aren't as honest as at home.
- Travel scams in Thailand.
- How to avoid being scammed abroad while traveling in Barcelona.
- The easiest ways to keep your money safe when backpacking in Europe.
51) The cheapest countries for digital nomads
Digital nomadism is becoming very popular these days, and it's easy to understand why: you get to travel and work at the same time.
If you're a digital nomad, then you might want to write about your favorite destinations among those where living and working from co-working spaces with fast internet connections is cheap or even free:
- The cheapest places for digital nomads in South America.
- Which cities offer the best work and travel opportunities for digital nomads?
- Which countries are the cheapest to live in while working online?
- The Top 10 Countries For Digital Nomads
52) Compare & Contrast Posts
Sometimes, it pays to do a comparison post about two different travel destinations.
For example: Take New York and London as two destinations and compare them based on their nightlife, weather, food culture etc. This way, you can draw a comparison between the two while showing why one destination is better than the other depending on what your readers are looking for.
- Where to travel if you feel like escaping New York's chaos.
- New York vs. London: Which City Offers The Best Nightlife?
53) How to stay safe when backpacking alone
If you're a solo backpacker, then you might want to share some tips on how to keep safe when traveling alone.
- How to stay safe while traveling alone in Mexico.
- Tips for Solo Women Travelers.
- Funny stories from your first solo
54) Group Traveling
Whether it's a family trip with your parents or you're traveling with friends, then you can write about your experiences and give tips to other people who are going to be in similar situations.
- How traveling with a partner changed my life.
- Funny stories from backpacking around Australia in a group of strangers.
- Thirty tips for successful group traveling.
55) 15 Amazing Things To Do In __________ [a travel destination]
If you're going to a country with known landmarks, it's easy for you to write about the top things to do there.
- 15 Surprising things to do in Paris
- 4 Unbelievable things you must try in Dubai
- 7 amazing activities for couples
56) Tips for Visiting ___________ [a travel destination] During_______ [Season]
People often wonder whether it's a good time to travel somewhere. For this reason, you can help them by sharing your experiences and tips for visiting that destination at a specific time of the year.
- 5 Tips for Visiting Rome in June
- 9 Things to do during summer in Paris
- My 7 favorite things about London during Christmas Time.
57) Best Travel-Friendly Shoes
Travelers have different needs depending on the kind of trip they are about to take, which means that you can write about different shoes and their pros and cons depending on where you're going.
- Best travel shoes for hiking in Machu Picchu
- 5 best travel shoes for Disney World
The best minimalist running shoes for backpacking around Europe
58) The Best Travel Gadgets
There are always new gadgets coming out in the market every year. Some of them might be useful for people who are traveling, which means that you can write about your favorite ones and provide links to where they can buy them.
- The best travel gadgets you should have
- 6 Best Smart Luggage bags
- 5 best travel gadgets to make your life easier
59) The Best Travel Apps
Apps are great for people traveling because they can use them to find new restaurants, get around more easily and manage their funds.
- The 5 best travel apps that you must have while traveling
- Top 10 free apps for travelers
- How I managed my first month of solo backpacking with just an app
60) Things to never do when traveling
People make mistakes, and sometimes they can regret them later, which is why you can write about the things people should avoid doing.
- The 7 worst travel mistakes I've made on the road
- 9 things you should never do when backpacking alone
61) 10 unusual travel destinations
Everyone likes to go to the same places. Sometimes, it's a good idea to write about other amazing destinations where people can visit and then decide whether they want to go or not.
- 10 off-the-beaten-track European destinations
- 5 most exotic destinations in South America
- 3 secret places you must visit before they get ruined by tourists
62) The Travel Bucket List
Every traveler has a dream destination that they want to visit at least once before they die. This means writing about your travel bucket list can prove to be very helpful for people who are still trying to figure out where they want to go.
- My 50 places to see before I die
- 5 final destinations that you can visit from Europe in just one day
- The ultimate travel bucket list: 100 places to visit before you die.
63) Famous Travelers
People like reading about famous personalities and what they did during their time, which means that writing about the top 10 traveling celebrities will definitely intrigue people to read your article.
- Top 10 most famous travelers of all time
- The 20-day travel diary of the former President Barack Obama
- 5 most famous female travelers ever
64) My first time traveling
If you've traveled before, then you can write about your first time traveling and the lessons you learned from it.
- 5 things I learned from my first trip abroad
- My unforgettable experience of trekking on Everest
- 10 tips for your first solo travel
65) Top Reasons to Travel in Your ____ (the 20s, 30s, 40s)
People like reading informative texts that offer them a different perspective on their living circumstances and what they could do instead. That's why you can write about top reasons to travel in your 20s, 30s or 40s depending on the age group you're targeting.
- Top 10 reasons why people should travel after their 50s
- The best places to visit in your 20's according to a traveler in his 30's
- 5 benefits of traveling during your mid-life crisis
66) Crazy Travel Stories
People like reading about other people's lives and what they've gone through, which means that writing about your craziest travel story will be an interesting read for everyone.
- The time I was arrested in Thailand
- 10 things you didn't know about traveling to Saudi Arabia
- An American girl's experience as a backpacker in Iran
67) Entertaining things to do while waiting for a flight
If you're stuck at the airport, you need something that will entertain you and keep you busy. That's why writing about the best ways to kill time at an airport can help people who can relate to your article.
- The best things to do at the airport when you have an 8-hour layover
- 10 ways to kill time at the airport
- 5 airports in Europe with the best duty-free shops
68) Top Entertaining Activities for Solo Travellers
Traveling alone doesn't mean that you will be bored or that you'll feel lonely. It just means that you will have to find things that entertain you and help you make the best out of your trip.
- Top 10 solo vacation activities for introverts
- The top entertaining activities during a road trip
- 5 unique things to do in Asia as a solo backpacker
69) 7 Exotic Places to Visit
There are many amazing places in the world that can be visited without having a lot of money. People always go after expensive destinations, but that doesn't mean writing about cheap alternatives won't attract people's attention.
- 7 exotic locations you can visit with $200 or less
- 5 most luxurious hotels in the world
- The most expensive tourist attractions in the world
70) Living abroad
People dream of living abroad, but they need to know how to make their dreams come true. That's why if you've experienced it yourself and have graduated from being an expert, then writing about your experience will help people understand what they need to do to be successful.
- The secret to living abroad forever
- How to become a digital nomad and work from anywhere in the world
- The number one tip for moving abroad
71) How to choose a destination
Choosing where to go can be quite difficult, especially if you have different options. That's why writing about choosing the best destination for your trip will help people understand what they need to do to prevent getting stressed out while making such a decision.
- 5 important questions you should ask yourself when trying to decide on a destination
- How to choose a travel destination step by step
72) How I quit my job to travel full-time
People dream of quitting their jobs and traveling, but they don't know where or how they should start, and that's why they need a story to inspire them and show them what they can do to live their dream.
- How I quit my job, sold everything and moved abroad
- The day I found out about digital nomadism was the day I decided to become one
- 10 things you should know before quitting your 9-5 job
73) Planning a trip in 3 easy steps
Planning the trip of your life doesn't have to be complicated if you know what to do. That's why writing about planning a vacation step by step will help people understand what they need to do to get ready for their next adventure.
- How to plan an amazing trip in 3 easy steps
- How to plan a long-distance road trip the smart way
- 3 ways to create the perfect travel itinerary
74) The best apps for finding accommodations on your next trip
Before you can book a hotel or a hostel, you need to find them first. That's why writing about the best apps for finding accommodations in major destinations will help people understand what they need to do and why.
- The best apps for renting a house or apartment on Airbnb
- A list of the most useful apps for booking flights, train tickets and hotels
75) Top 10 destinations for budget backpackers
Every traveler wants to know where they can go if their budget is limited, and that's why writing about the best places for budget-conscious travelers will help people understand what they need to do to save money on their next trip.
- The top 10 destination countries for traveling on a budget
- How to spend only $50/day while backpacking: 5 budget travel tips you should know
76) Interviews with Travel Bloggers
Interviews are a great way to discover more about your favorite travel bloggers. That's why if you want to write about other people, then interviewing them will help people understand what they can learn from those who are already living their dreams.
- What I've learned from traveling for ten years
- 7 travel bloggers share their best lessons in life and traveling
- 5 awesome things I learned about the blogger behind The Traveling Life
77) Travel outfits posts with photos
Travel outfits posts are great because they show off how fashionable you can be on the road. You can feature a few different outfits in various settings to put together a travel outfit series!
This is also a good way to show your followers a day in the life of your travels. Every good travel blogger should document their lives through photos while out and about on adventures–this is a tangible way to show multiple angles of what you do!
- How I make traveling look stylish: 10 outfits for every kind of traveler
- 10 travel outfits you need this fall
- The ultimate guide to stylish travel outfits to rock his Summer
78) Top 5 backpacker mistakes
When traveling on a budget, there are bound to be some blunders. That's why writing about the top five biggest backpacker mistakes will help people avoid them and learn how to travel better.
- Top 5 backpacker mistakes: How not to scare off the locals and look like a cheap traveler
- 5 things nobody told me about long-term backpacking
- 7 things I wish I knew before becoming a digital nomad
80) Destination Information
People often want to know more about the destination they're visiting, but there isn't always a ton of information available. That's why writing about the best hotels in the city, where to go on a budget or which attractions are worth your time is helpful for people who are planning their trip and need that extra nudge.
- The best luxury hotels in Paris
- 5 must-see attractions for first-timers to London
- 10 incredible things to do in Helsinki on a budget this summer
81) Lists about Best, Worst and Must-Try Experiences
Lists are popular because they're fun and can be written in an interesting way that makes them stand out from other pieces of content. That's why writing about the best, worst or must-try experiences is helpful for people who are planning their trip and need to find something new to do.
- The best things to do in Paris this summer
- The top 3 must-try ice cream shops in Seattle
- 10 things you must try when traveling to Bali
- 6 places in Lisbon you shouldn't go to on a first date
83) Travel News
People want to stay up-to-date on changes in the travel industry, which is why writing about travel news can be helpful for them. Here are some ideas:
- Negative changes in the travel industry you should know to be safe
- Positive changes in the travel industry you should know about
- What to expect if you're crossing the border into Canada right now
- The best and worst airlines
- 5 travel sites that are closing this year
84) Reviews of Hotels and Hostels
If you've traveled far and wide on your dime, it makes sense for you to share your experiences with others. It doesn't have to be all negative, though. Writing about the best and worst hotels and hostels around the world will make your blog stand out as a go-to resource for travel advice.
- The most luxurious hotels in Honolulu
- 5 reasons why you should stay at an Airbnb instead of a hotel
- 7 things I wish I knew before staying at this hostel in New York
85) Travel-Themed Lists
What do you like about traveling? What's not fun at all? Create lists that are relevant to your audience, and they'll be more likely to read them.
- Top Tips for Solo Travellers,
- 10 Places Every Traveller Should See,
- Reasons Why Travelling is Good for You
86) Your Favourite Traveling Companions
Not every type of travel is as fun with a group of people. Sometimes it's just as interesting to travel alone or with one other person. If you've traveled with some people that you consider your best friends, then write about all the memorable moments you shared together!
87) Your Favourite Traveling Memories From Childhood
A lot of us have some really funny stories about our childhoods. Some of these memories probably involve traveling somehow. Maybe you traveled with your parents a lot when you were little, or maybe you went on a road trip with friends in high school. Either way, share your favorite memories right here!
88) Facts You Didn't Know Before Travelling To a Certain Destination
There are so many things to learn about a new place, like strange customs, historical facts or interesting information about the culture and wildlife.
If you were surprised by something while you were at a certain destination, write all about it! It'll interest both those who have never been to that place and people who have already been there.
89) Travel Checklists
If you're a seasoned traveler who has written extensive travel blogs already, you may be able to write a comprehensive travel checklist that could help people plan their trips.
Here's an example of a travel checklist that you can use as a starting point:
- 60+ must-do activities when you travel to Bali
- A detailed travel checklist for a 3-week trip to Asia
- A travel checklist for a 2-week trip to Europe
- 50 Interesting facts about the country you're visiting
- 10 things that make traveling to this destination easy
90) Travel Vlog Posts
Vlogging is one of the biggest trends in the travel blogging world right now. It gives your readers an opportunity to get to know you better, especially if they've never met you before! Share your travel diaries and memorable moments with them.
You don't need to go out and travel the world extensively to be a successful travel blogger. You can still share your experiences as an armchair traveler, or you can simply write about travel news and information.
Whatever type of blog you decide to create, the most important thing is that it should be unique and useful.
Good luck with your travel blog!