If you recently opened an account with Bluehost, or you are planning to give them a try, then you really need to understand that WordPress installation is as easy as ABC! The program Cpanel makes it easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account.
If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use Marketplace to install WordPress on Bluehost site. You can either install to your root domain (www.yoursite.com) or a sud-directory (www.yoursite.com/blog)
How to Install WordPress on Bluehost with Marketplace
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Find the Website section and select Install WordPress.
- Click the Install button.
- Choose the domain name to install it to. In the field next to the domain, you can enter a subfolder such as ‘blog’ or leave it blank if you want the site’s main page to be the blog.
- If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation. Click “advanced options” and you can change those settings.
- Read through the license and service agreements and check the boxes.
- Select the Install Now button.
You are done. You are now ready to start a dazzling blogging journey, and The Penny Matters will always be there for you.
Are you looking for optimized articles to publish on your own blog and drive more traffic? We provide high quality work which your readers will love. Contact us today or write to us at via email@example.com and we will work out an executable strategy for you
Most Commented Posts You Should Read.
- Ten Ingredients of Great content that engages readers.
- 11 Awesome Online Business Ideas you can Start Today.
- Ten Things You Need to Know Before You Start a Blog
- Three Types of Blogging Tools Every Blogger Must Have
- Tracking Your Time: Developing the Art of Self-discipline
- Monetizing your website: Useful ways to make money blogging.
- SEO Guide: Beginners’ Guide to SEO in 2018
- Self-Publishing Sites: Top Nine best places to self-publish your book.
- 12 best websites to find free stock photos for your blog posts.
- Where to get paid: Top 9 Freelancing Websites for Freelancers.
Victor is a content strategist and specializes in SEO, Email marketing, long form and data-driven contents. He loves seeing people win and helps small online businesses to create contents that convert. He is the founder and content strategist here at The Penny Matters.