If you recently opened an account with Bluehost, or you are planning to give them a try, then you really need to understand that WordPress installation is as easy as ABC! The program Cpanel makes it easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account.
Start writing content that converts
Over 20000 content creators trust us to provide weekly tips on content marketing and content creation process. You should too. Join us for free ebooks, email courses and newsletters that are quite useful and informative
Fantastic! You will now receive great tips that we rarely share anywhere else. Please check your inbox
If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use Marketplace to install WordPress on Bluehost site. You can either install to your root domain (www.yoursite.com) or a sud-directory (www.yoursite.com/blog)
How to Install WordPress on Bluehost with Marketplace
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Find the Website section and select Install WordPress.
- Click the Install button.
- Choose the domain name to install it to. In the field next to the domain, you can enter a subfolder such as ‘blog’ or leave it blank if you want the site’s main page to be the blog.
- If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation. Click “advanced options” and you can change those settings.
- Read through the license and service agreements and check the boxes.
- Select the Install Now button.
You are done. You are now ready to start a dazzling blogging journey, and The Penny Matters will always be there for you.