When deciding to start a blog, there are many routes you may decide to take. For instance, you could:
- Find a micro-niche that interests you
- Pick a profitable niche for affiliate marketing
- Blog on personal topics, or
- Choose a brand that you love, use and support and start a blog around it.
When you decide to go with the last option, your blog will be centered around a product or service, rather than just a given niche topic.
For example, if you love Canva, you can start a blog providing Canva tips, hacks, and full design tutorials. Sure you might include topics around photo editing and other software such as Adobe Illustrator, but your main blog and general brand positioning will always reference Canva.
Popular and Most Promising Products to Blog About
Why Start a Blog Blogging About Products?
Blogging about products help you create an authoritative blog around the brand, and is generally easier to rank for some of the most competitive topics since your blog positioning is around this brand.
Blogs that blog around a product generally have the brand name as part of their domain and brand name. For our case above, we could have CanvaTips, DesignWithCanva, CanvaMadeSimpler, CanvaTutorials, etc.
This positioning as well as strategic content production around Canva makes Google trust you with queries around Canva. This goes for any brand as well.
Another reason to blog about brands, besides the fact that you can domain the space quickly, is the ease of producing content. If you’ve been using a tool for a while and loving it, then writing tips and tutorials will be easier for you, meaning you can crack up several posts every week.
Blogging About Products (Ideas)
Let’s now examine some of the most profitable products, services, and brands to blog about in 2023 and beyond.
I have categorized them based on what they do or are used for.
Blogging About Products — AI Writing
- Jasper AI
- Rytr AI
- Frase AI
Blogging About Products Marketing & Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Constant Contact
- Pinterest Marketing
- TikTok Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
Blogging About Products — Social Media Management Products
- Facebook Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Google Ad Manager
- LinkedIn Ads
Blogging About Products — Web Design and Development Products
Blogging About Products — eCommerce Solutions
- AliExpress Dropshipping
Webinar and Video Product Tools to Blog About
Virtual Event Products Ideas
Make Money Products and Brands to Write About
Examples of Blogs That Blog About Brands
PinterestMarketingBlog: This blog blogs solely around Pinterest topics such as Pinterest traffic, Pin design, and Pinterest news.
BlogsbyJarvis: This blog focuses solely on AI content writing with Jasper AI (Formerly Jarvis AI)
How to Blog About Products
When blogging about products and services, you need to be well conversant with them, so choosing a blog around a brand that you love and use regularly is a good idea.
Here are a few things to help you decide what brand or product to choose to blog about:
- Choose a brand that you know very well: This way you’ll be able to crank up awesome content without much research
- Choose a proven product: If you are going to commit to blog about a given brand, you need to be sure that this brand won’t disappear from the web suddenly. Do your research to ensure that it’s a growing business that is backed by a great team with a clear roadmap. You don’t want to write 100 blog posts around a product only for it to vanish one night.
- Choose a brand with an affiliate program: The majority of your earnings will come from you promoting the brand, and some from display ads. So making sure that the brand you want to write about has a favorable affiliate program is key, otherwise, it might not be worth investing your time and energy on.