NFT marketplaces are trending right now, and they are some of the best ways to make money with NFTs. However, developing an NFT marketplace on your own is quite daunting and possibly not the best option unless you are an experienced developer yourself.
Your next best option is to outsource NFT marketplace development to a team that has been in the space for a while now.
Here are some of the best reasons why you should outsource NFT marketplace development:
- Tap into insights from an experienced team of developers and NFT entrepreneurs
- Get to market faster. Working on your marketplace for the next three years will have you launching into a market that would be super competitive. Everyone is rushing into the different sectors of this space, so making sure you’re amongst the first ones will give you a leg to stand on.
- Get support when you need it. When you opt to outsource NFT marketplace development needs to professionals, you benefit from after-sale services for free or at discounted prices.
What’s an NFT Marketplace?
Let’s back up a little here, and define what an NFT marketplace is. An NFT Marketplace is a platform where owners and buyers trade digital assets. These digital assets are referred to as NFTs, short for Non-Fungible Tokens.
NFTs can be music, art, photographs, videos, written words etc. Almost anything can be tokenized on a blockchain.
Coming Up with an Idea for Your NFT Marketplace
There are dozens of NFT marketplaces online today, so choosing a niche that hasn’t been exploited yet is crucial. Here are some of the successful NFT marketplaces for your inspiration:
1) OpenSea: OpenSea is a successful trading platform that lists all sorts of digital assets and supports nearly 150 payment tokens.
2) Rarible: This one is another large NFT marketplace that sells all sorts of NFTs, and it’s built on Ethereum blockchain, trading in Rarible tokens.
3) Foundation: This makes bidding on artwork super simple and also allows NFT minting
4) Nifty Gateway: Known for facilitating some of the most expensive NFTs sales, Nifty Gateway is an established marketplace that also allows purchases in fiat currencies; thus, buyers don’t have to purchase Ethereum coins first.
5) Axie Infinity: This NFT marketplace solely focuses on video gaming assets, yet it holds more than 270 billion tokens. You can find futuristic gaming characters created by the gaming community on the platform on the platform.
Outsourcing NFT Marketplace Development with Fiverr Studio for less than $6000
Yes, you can outsource your NFT marketplace development and even asset creation from Fiverr sellers for as little as $5000. To get started, visit the NFT Marketplace Store and browse to find gigs that interest you:
Some of the best NFT Marketplace gigs to consider include the following:
1) NFT Success Studio (Marketplace + Digital Assets)
NFT Success offers affordable development packages starting from just $5000, and services included in the gig include:
- NFT marketplace development
- Smart contract development
- Token development
- Cryptocurrency stack
- Payment gateways, amongst others.
NFT Success Packages:
At the moment, this is the only Fiverr Studio offering this kind of service, so they are worth checking out.
2) Sherazl11 NFT Marketplace and Website Design
I was intrigued by this seller because he currently has 23 reviews on this gig, meaning that he has at least developed over 20 NFT marketplaces on the platform, and all of them rated him 5 stars. Getting 23 people parting with $9000 each in less than a year is not easy.
3) Digital_quasim NFT Marketplace Development
Another seller you need to checkout is digital_quasim. His gig has a detailed description of all the features he supports.
When buying from Fiverr, it’s a good idea to chat with the sellers first to ensure that they understand your concept and that they can deliver on what you need.
Once you have identified a gig you want, simply proceed to make a purchase, submit your requirements and start working with your freelancer. You should have a fully functional NFT marketplace live within 30 days or less.
To have access to collaborative features such as using Zoom to hold virtual meetings with the sellers, I recommend you become a Fiverr Business buyer. It makes it easier to manage your orders. It’s free for your first year.
Other NFT services you can outsource from Fiverr include:
- NFT digital artwork design
- NFTs Animations
- NFT promotion etc.
Ready to get started creating your NFT marketplace?