The good thing about online businesses is that you actually don’t have to develop your own products and services. If you are a skilled internet marketer, know how to build online communities or have a widespread connection, you can build a business around other people’s products and services.
One way to do this is by joining reseller programs, developing your own brand and mapping your own business route. With white label reseller programs, you can:
- Get started right away without taking months to develop your own products
- Rebrand the products and deliverables so as to market them under your own branding
- Increase your profit margins since you cut down overheads considerably.
- Scale your agency without compromising on TAT and quality
If you want to start a reseller-based agency business, then I have compiled a few products and services that you can sell. These white label tools and services allow you to rebrand everything so that you can run your business your way.
Profit Books- Accounting Software
If you are in the personal finance and business industries, then this may be a great product for you to resell. Instead of promoting accounting software tools such as FreshBooks and QuickBooks as an affiliate marketer, you can actually sell ProfitBooks as your own and keep customers within your business.
You then decide on how you want to customize the application to fit your business needs, host it within your own servers, brand it your way and determine your own pricing packages.
Some main features of ProfitBooks include:
- Creating, sending and tracking invoices
- Creating sales orders
- Creating products in the Inventory database
- Payroll management
- Business reports
- Managing customers and suppliers
- Managing backing transactions and expenses
- Adding staff members
- Multiple currencies
- Extend the functionality with API
As a reseller, you’ll be targeting accounting firms and service providers who provide bookkeeping services, as well as freelancers who like keeping track of their profits and expenses
2. Semify- SEO Services
If you want to start your own digital agency without building a fulfillment team or want to scale without diluting your processes, then you can consider a managed SEO service. This means you can offer high-quality services without actually having to carry out the SEO tasks yourself.
Your work will be building your own brand, attracting customers and cording with your SEO reseller partner to ensure that they are onboarded smoothly.
The thing about SEO firms is that clients expect you to be a one-stop-shop since this helps them reduce overhead costs. So you need to be offering anything SEO from guest posting, link outreach, technical SEO content development, SEO strategy, audits and reports. To accomplish this without outsourcing is nearly impossible for small agencies. That’s where white label SEO comes in.
One company that offers white label SEO is Semify. Being a top SEO Company, Semify services cut across many SEO aspects such as link building, Consolidated SEO reports, website copy, blog posts writing, local listings etc.
With the Semify reseller program, you benefit from:
- White label SEO dashboards for your clients
- White-labeled reporting and analytics
- Dedicated account manager to help you with account setup and campaign maintenance
- Access to an experienced fulfillment team
To succeed with SEO reseller business, you need to treat it as what it is, a business. Thus, you need to take time to select the right partner, formulate and actualize business processes and devise marketing strategies aimed at bringing you consistent clients on autopilot.
3. SnapEngage- Livechat Reseller
While there are many live chat software that support white labeling, there aren’t enough that offer a full reseller program.
Live chat reselling may be a great fit for you if
- you’ve worked in the customer support
- have a vast customer base that run small businesses that could use a live chat support system.
- You are a vertical-specific marketing agency
- You run a software development company
- You run a website development agency.
With SnapEngage, you enjoy a fully customized chat experience product that also allows for deeper customization and control, including managing accounts, users and advanced routing.
4. BuildFire- Mobile Apps Reseller
If you are an Android app developer, then you appreciate how long it takes to develop even a simple website app. The good news is that with a platform like BuildFire, you only get to develop mobile apps faster, but you can also white-label your apps so that you can offer this service to your clients as your own.
To be successful in this model, you will have to offer your clients a managed app solution instead of a one-time custom development deal. You can sell apps as low as $99/month and still be profitable. The good thing is, neither do you or your clients have to worry about maintenance costs
With BuildFire, you get:
- Get A dedicated white label support team to get you up and running in no time
- Have free training and consultation
- Don’t have to worry about publishing the apps in the app stores as Builderall pushes approved apps to the App stores
5. 99Dollar Social- Social Media Management
Social media management is an on-demand service for many busy owners who don’t have a budget for an in-house social media team. Since social media plays a crucial role in the success of a business today, many businesses don’t mind spending a little bit more.
Now, if you run a social media management service, then you know how hard it can become to manage several clients and remain profitable. With 99DollarSocial, you can actually outsource the fulfillment of this service. As the name suggests, you are only billed $99 per new account that you add. Each account guarantees social media content creation and scheduling for a whole month.
To make a profit, you can decide whatever pricing is right for you, above the $99 that it will cost you to deliver the services.