Bloging Resources and Tools
On this page, you will find a list of our recommended tools and other blogging resources to help you do what you do best.
13 Popular Blogging Tools for Every Blogger
Jarvis AI Writer
Get 10,000 words FREE to generate full blog posts using AI content generator
Generate personalized outreach email & LinkedIn Intros in minutes...
Affordable keyword research and competitive analysis tool for every marketer
Design websites and pages in minutes. Grab Elementor Pro for $49 only
Take your writing from somewhat to 'blazing.' with AI powered proofreader.
Background remover, premium elements, easy resize, Photos etc. Design now.
Scale quickly by outsourcing tasks on Fiverr. Outsource content, design, SEO.
Build beautiful Link in Bio pages to direct social traffic to various digital assets.
Build your blog in minutes with one click WordPress Installer and a free domain name
See All Tools
Explore our entire tools recommendations
Start a Blog That Matters Resources
- Get Your Own Domain Name and Hosting from Bluehost. You need a web host that guarantees 99.9% uptime, technical support, secure servers, and affordable rates. I personally recommend using Bluehost to host your site. With Bluehost, through my affiliate link, you get to save up to 60% for your first year.
- Register Your Domain With Namecheap. The second thing is to have address (domain name) to your home (blog). Choose something simple and that which embodies your brand. For Instance, my domain is www.thepennymatters.com,
- Install WordPress for Free. The next step is to install the blogging platform/software that you will use to post, edit, upload Videos, images and much more. Almost every blog is being run by WordPress. The good thing is that it can be installed with one click once you have bought your hosting from Bluehost
- Lavitin Website Design: Get a fully-functional website within seven days without breaking a bank
Email Marketing Resources
- Covertkit To start building your list, you need a great email marketing provider (ESP) like ConvertKit. This is so because it allows you to schedule courses, emails as well as freebies. The good thing about ConvertKit is that you can start building an email list even when you don’t have a website yet.To do this, you use their beautiful landing pages and share the link with your followers
- Mailerlite. This is a cheaper alternative as it is free for up to 1000 subscribers. The platform is not complicated like other email marketing platforms thus you can easily master it even if you’re a total newbie.
Blog Name Generators Resources
- Domain.com is a great tool that allows you to find and register domain names for your website
Tools for Graphic Design
- Canva. Design any social media graphic for free either online or via their mobile apps
- PicMonkey. This tool offers more photo editing options that help you create stunning graphics
- Fiverr. Hire experts for literally anything for $5 or more to handle your technical issues such as logo design, website development, content writing, virtual assistance, etc.
Learning Resources: Online Courses and eBooks
- Free Bestseller Book Launch: 7 actionable video lessons to launching your book on Amazon
- Online Business Ideas: Grab 121 online business ideas to give you some inspirations
- LinkedIn Learning. Follow the link to get access to thousands of courses for free for 30 days
- Social Media Manager School: Harness the power of social media to rapidly grow your blog and online business
- Skillshare: Try thousands of online courses for free using my link
- Udemy: Find the course that you need and start taking action
SEO Tools and Resources
- Google keyword planner shows you related keywords to the main keyword you type in, with other metrics such as search volume, competition, and cost per click
- Rankmath SEO Plugin for WordPress. This is the best SEO plugin with tonnes of features to help you improve your rankings
- Semrush. This is a paid SEO tool that helps you do keyword research and competitive analysis like a pro. It’s an All-in-one Digital Marketing tool that will help you refine your content strategy and find collaboration opportunities
- Ubersuggest: Enter the main keyword in this tool’s homepage and get hundreds of keyword suggestions. Analyze top-performing content to uncover content ideas
- Longtail Pro tool: This tool does one thing really well: Unravel longtail keywords that are less competitive for your industry