Easter is a season that has websites see lots of traffic, so you don’t want to miss out as a blogger.
Coming up with good Easter blog post ideas shouldn’t be hard, as you can center your topics around some of the most common Easter themes. The most common themes revolve around eggs and bunnies; find a way to weave those around your content.
If you are a mom blogger, you can think of creative ways to develop great content around these trending Easter topics and attract an audience looking for what you are offering.
Other common Easter themes you can leverage include these popular keywords:
- Easter eggs
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Decorations
- Easter cards
- Easter Gifts Ideas
- Easter basket ideas
- Easter gift ideas for babies or girls
- Easter Ideas
- Easter bunnies
- Easter activities.
However, attracting traffic just for the sake isn’t worth it. Your traffic should add value to your business somehow. So, when researching Easter blog ideas, make sure to pay attention to how others are monetizing the Easter season and find a way to implement the same for your business.
- How to Find Easter Blog Post Ideas for Your Blog or Business Site
- Easter Blog Post Ideas for Fashion and Beauty Bloggers
- Easter Effects and Themes
- Making Money on Easter
- Easter Keywords Ideas for 2022
How to Find Easter Blog Post Ideas for Your Blog or Business Site
To find viable blog post ideas, you need to do keyword research. If you have access to premium keyword tools such as Ahrefs or Semrush, you can leverage those.
However, sign up for Keyword Revealer for just $9.97 a month. This is my most recommended affordable keyword tool that doesn’t cost an arm, and a leg yet provides powerful insights you can get from more advanced tools.
Finding Blog Topics Using Keyword Revealer tool
Step 1: Sign up for a free trial here. Make sure to verify your email address and go through the dashboard to have a basic understanding of how it works. The user interface is pretty intuitive and won’t take you more than 5 minutes to figure it out.
Step 2: Navigate to Keyword Research, and enter your broad query to get ideas.
To fine-tune your results, Keyword Revealer allows you to filter based on search volume cost per click to fine-tune your results. Another comparative tool is Keysearch.
Easter Ideas Topics
Easter ideas is a popular search query around Easter, with over 70,000 searches on Google around April. If you also use Pinterest, ranking on this keyword can drive massive traffic to your blog or website.
Some blog topics you can cover around Easter ideas include:
- Easter Ideas for Everyone
- Easter Ideas for Kids
- Easter Ideas for Toddlers
- What to do at Home for Easter
- How to Make Easter Extra Special for You and Your Loved Ones
- Easter Ideas for Adults
- Easter Ideas for Church
- Easter Ideas to Sell
- Easter Ideas 2021 and 2022
Easter and Family
For many people worldwide, Easter is a season where families come together, reunite and share their love for one another. It’s a season for bonding. You can write blog posts that expand this topic.
This approach is suitable for lifestyle, personal, mom, family, and parenting bloggers. Topics you can discuss include:
- Easter Ideas at Home
- 25 Fun Easter Traditions to Start With Your Family
- Fun Easter Crafts to Make as a Family
- Easter Basket Ideas That Aren’t Candy
- Easter Desserts Your Family Will Love
- Organizing Best Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Game Ideas for Siblings
- Easter Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Hilarious Easter Games for Family Gathering
Easter and Money Making
If you are in the make money online niche, you can write blog posts giving people various ideas on how they can make extra income on Easter. Topics you can consider include:
- Easy Easter Crafts to Sell for Cash
- Circuit Easter Projects to Make and Sell This Season
- Making Money With Personalized Easter Baskets
- Unique Bunny Patterns to Sell Online
- Print on Demand Ideas for Easter
- Easter Printable Stickers Ideas to Sell
- Printable Easter Ideas
Easter and Frugal Living
People like overspending on any festive season, and Easter is no exception. You can help your readers enjoy Easter without spending beyond what they can afford.
This is a suitable approach for frugal living and Personal Finance bloggers who blog on ways to save money online. Some Easter blog topics in this scope include:
- How to Save Money This Easter
- 7 Ideas for a Zero Waste Easter
- How to get 10% Cash Back on your Easter purchases
Easter and Crafts (DIY)
- DIY Easter Wreaths for Your Front Door
- Do It Yourself Easter Bunny Ideas
- Easter Sunday School Crafts
- How to Make Easter Gift Baskets Tutorial
- Trending Craft Ideas for Easter
- DIY Easter Ideas
- Easy Easter Crafts Anyone Can Make at Home
- Where to Find Supplies for DIY Easter Crafts
- 20+ Egg Crafts You Can Make This Easter
- What You Need to Make a Pom Pom Bunny
Easter and Food Blogging
Easter is a festive season, and we all like to eat. As a fashion blogger, you can treat your audience with jaw-dropping and mouth-watering delicacy ideas, from chocolate desserts to vegan treats to die for.
To give you inspiration, here are more Easter blog post ideas for food lovers:
- Best Easter Treats to Try
- Cinnamon sugar Easter Treats
- Best Easter Cocktails to Mix Yourself
- Perfect Chocolate Desserts for Easter
- Egg Inspired Easter Treats
- Cinnamon sugar bunnies
- 20 Easter Dinner Ideas
- 15 Pretty Easter cocktails
- 20 Easter cakes you’ll want to bake yourself
- Chocolate desserts perfect for Easter
- Vegan Easter Desserts
- Paleo Easter Desserts
- Foods to Put in Your Easter Baskets
- Easter Cupcakes Your Kids will Love
- Easter Baking Ideas
- Easter Recipes
Easter and Lifestyle Blogging Ideas
If you are a general lifestyle blogger, Easter should be big for you since you can weave any topic into your strategy. From Quotes, stories, ideas to games and inspiration.
Some of the topics you can cover in your lifestyle blog include:
- Easter Photoshoot Ideas
- Fun Party Easter Ideas
- The Story of Easter
- Free Easter Activities for Large Families
- Easter Decor Ideas for Moms
- How We Celebrate Easter
- Must Listen to Easter Playlists
- Christ-centered Easter Ideas
- Easy Easter Illustrations to Make Yourself
- Gorgeous Easter Flower Arrangements to try with Kids
- 21 Self Care Ideas This Easter
Easter Blog Post Ideas for Fashion and Beauty Bloggers
Easter isn’t a massive holiday for beauty bloggers, but we all love to look good. You can tie your general beauty tips with the Easter theme or Spring season, and you will have Easter blog topics to work on. Examples include:
- Easter Inspired Makeup Looks You Are Yet to Try
- Creative Easter Bunny Looks
- Lilac Eye Shadow Perfect for Spring
- Creative Nail Arts for the Easter
Similar to Beauty, Fashion isn’t a big deal on Easter, unlike on Christmas and Halloween. However, you can still find great Easter blog ideas to write about by marrying your regular fashion topics into the Easter theme:
- Best Outfits for Easter Sunday
- Stylish Spring Outfits
- What to Wear on a Family Easter Outing
- Easter Outfits for Church
- 5 Ways to Wear a Floral Shirt
Easter Effects and Themes
If you are not from the US or Europe, you might not fully understand the meaning behind Easter effects and themes. Why do we see eggs and bunnies in almost every POD item?
Easter is a holiday where Christians(Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox, Anglicans) celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. To many, Easter is a season of rebirth, restoration, and hence the symbols. Here are some of the popular symbols you can use in your POD and graphic designs for Easter posts:
- Eggs: Symbol of life, rebirth, fertility
- Chicks, Bunnies and Lambs: Symbol of vitality, fertility, birth
- God: God His Love and His wonders is the central theme and discussion around Easter
- Ham: traditional Easter meal by Christians around the world
- Spring: The Easter season marks the beginning of Spring, a season of growth, fertility, and nourishment.
Making Money on Easter
Depending on your blog setup, there are many ways to make more money blogging on Easter.
Make Money with Ads: With a platform like AdThrive or Mediavine, you can make extra dollars by driving more traffic to your blog during easter. You can write on trending Easter topics such as Easter Ideas, Easter Baskets, Easter Bunnies etc.
Print on Demand: People spend money on Easter on clothes and other wearables. If you run a POD business, you need to leverage the Easter season to make more money. Some of what you can sell include:
- Tshirts for kids
- Easter effects products
- Bedding sets, pillows and blankets
- Easter-inspired quilts
- Tote bags
- Easter clothes for kids
- Easter buttons
Printables: Printables also sell well, as many people who celebrate Easter love making their crafts from resources online. Printables are huge for home decor enthusiasts. You can sell:
- Printable Easter Cards
- Wood and metal prints
Easter Keywords Ideas for 2022
If the topics above aren’t enough for brainstorming, I recommend going through the following list of popular and trending Easter keywords ideas you can weave into your seasonal content strategy.
|Easter Sunday||Holy week prayer|
|Easter dinner||National trust Easter trails|
|happy resurrection Sunday||target Easter decor|
|scary Easter bunny||bulk Easter baskets|
|Easter 2022||2022 orthodox Easter|
|Easter 2020||4th Sunday of Easter 2021|
|Easter egg hunt||Easter 1983|
|Easter 2019||Easter 1980|
|crochet Easter basket||stuffed Easter bunny|
|Easter basket ideas||Easter wreaths for front door|
|Easter 2021||Easter wreath the range|
|Easter 2018||Easter banners|
|Easter gift baskets||Kmart Easter decorations|
|Personalized Easter baskets||Jim shore Easter|
|Easter egg basket||Easter bunny eggs|
|Easter basket||Easter bunny stuffed animal|
|Good Friday church service||pysanky egg designs|
|silly rabbit Easter is for Jesus||golden Easter egg|
|fancy Easter eggs||Eastern Easter 2021|
|Krokotak Easter||Holy Monday quotes|
|lent ash Wednesday 2021||Good Friday bible quotes|
|Easter dinner ideas 2021||Eating meat on Good Friday|
|cheap Easter decorations||Easter brunch ideas 2021|
|Easter cellophane bags||Happy Easter friend|
For an entire list of Easter keywords, and their corresponding metrics such as search volume, trends and ranking difficulty, sign up for a 7 day FREE trial of Keyword Revealer:
Easter is a great season to drive huge traffic to your digital assets and have them take the desired action. Use these Easter blog post ideas to give you inspiration on what you need to write about next.