In this WordHero Vs Jarvis AI guide, we explore these two AI copywriting tools in detail, to help you decide which is the best solution for you and your organization.
These tools allow you to generate both short and long-form content for various use cases such as social media captions, SEO blog posts, sales copy, and ad copy based on different copywriting frameworks, among dozens of others.
WordHero Vs Jarvis (Jasper AI) Overview
Jasper AI Overview
Jasper AI, which has seen two different rebranding phases,(Conversion AI, then Jarvis), is one of the earliest AI writing tools and has been around for nearly two years now, and has over 50,000 paid users.
What has set Jasper apart from other AI writers is its long-form editor that allows for Jasper commands. You can direct the tool to generate the next content based on your instructions.
For instance, you can simply type: write an introduction for the topic above and then press CTRL + J, and the tool will execute this command.
WordHero AI Overview
WordHero is one of the newest entrants in the AI copywriting industry and has a very intuitive interface that makes content generation a no-brainer. Unlike Jasper AI, WordHero editor doesn’t have commands capability, and only makes use of built-in tools such as blog outline, write more, and section intros(blog paragraphs).
WordHero Vs Jasper (Free Trial)
Jasper AI provides you 5 days free trial, where you get to generate up to 10,000 words for free using our affiliate link.
WordHero doesn’t currently have a free trial. To use the tool, you will need to subscribe to the paid plan right from the start.
Quality of Output
Both these tools output high-quality content, though the quality does depend on the type of content you are creating, and the topic at hand.
However, Jasper AI seems to generate better quality content over other AI tools and makes it easy to direct the tool to write based on a given angle, right from the editor.
The quality of output of WordHero is also comparatively good, as it makes use of two different engines across its different writing tools.
AI Writing Templates Comparison
Many AI writing tools share some of the popular templates. Both Jasper and WordHero have several similar templates, including:
- Copywriting frameworks like AIDA, PAS, Feature to Benefits
- eCommerce templates like Amazon Product descriptions, product descriptions generator, etc.
- AI Blogging templates like Blog intros, conclusions, outline generator, etc.
- SEO templates such as meta descriptions, etc.
- Ads templates such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.
Jasper AI Templates
Jasper has over 50 templates. Here are a few that are not so common with other AI writing programs:
- Pinterest pin descriptions for Pinterest SEO
- SEO- Services page for generating SEO titles and meta descriptions for your service pages
- Persuasive bullet points
- Quora answers
- Photo captions
- Unique value propositions suitable for creating brand statements on why your company or product is different from the competition
- Engaging questions
- Review responder
- Text summarizer for quickly getting key points from a block of text
- Creative story for generating content that engages readers
- Content improver that helps you rewrite a piece of content into more creative and engaging content.
- Amazon product features (bullets) for generating your Amazon product key features and benefits that you can use in the about this item section on your Amazon product listing page.
- Real Estate Listing to write listings that sell out quickly
- Short social posts suitable for microblogging platforms like Twitter
- Marketing Angles to help you brainstorm different ways to add vibrancy to your marketing content or campaigns
WordHero AI Writing Tools (Templates)
WordHero has over 60 templates, notable ones that set this tool apart from Jarvis AI include:
- Blog paragraphs for building up sections of your article or copy
- Book templates, including book descriptions and book titles
- Descriptive expressions for transforming brand sentences
- Explain it like a professor
- FAQs for generating FAQs for your blog post sections, website, tool, or product
- Job description template
- Personal LinkedIn Bio
- Quotable quotes
- Offer Ideas
- Tone changer
- Food recipes
- Grammar corrector, so you don’t need an external grammar checker
- HSO template utilizing the Hook, Story, Offer a copywriting framework
- Analogy provider template for turning a simple statement into a more relatable comparison.
These are just but a few WordHero templates that I found rather unique and interesting.
Jasper Vs WordHero (Pricing)
If pricing is the key determinant, then WordHero is a more affordable option, since, with just $49/month, you can have unrestricted access to all the writing tools that this software offers.
This amount comes down to just $29/month when paid annually.
With Jasper AI, though you can have a starter plan starting at $29/month, you do not get access to all the tools you need to create full blog posts quickly. The starter plan allows for short copy only and is limited to 20,000 words.
The Bossmode, which grants you access to all the AI writing capabilities, including Jasper commands and document management, start at $59/month for up to 50,000 words of generated AI content across all tools.
Here is a complete breakdown of Jasper Bossmode pricing:
- $59/month for 50,000 words
- $99/month for 100,000 words
- $279/month for 300,000 words
- $600/month for 700,000 words
With the bossmode, you get to enjoy features such as Google Docs style editor, command features, maximum content lookback, recipes, and increased limits on templates.
Lifetime Deals — Jarvis AI Vs WordHero
Jarvis AI Lifetime Deal
Jarvis AI doesn’t have a lifetime deal. The only way to try this tool is to take advantage of the 5 days free trial that allows you to generate up to 10,000 words for free
WordHero Lifetime Deal
WordHero currently has a lifetime deal on Appsumo for just $89. This plan doesn’t include the long-form editor workflow, though.
To include the long-form editor, you will need to stack an extra code to unlock it. This means, for just $178, you could have lifetime access to all the current and future AI writing tools in WordHero
Jasper Vs WordHero – Integrations
At the time of writing this post, WordHero does not currently integrate with any tool.
Jasper has some pretty cool integrations including:
- Google Docs
- Grammarly for grammar checking
- Copyscape for checking plagiarism
- Surfer for SEO
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
WordHero Vs Jasper AI: Which one is the Best?
These two tools do great work at generating content that needs just a bit of tweaking before use.
If you are not on a budget, then Jasper AI is a better option as it has more advanced features, great integrations, and more quality output.
WordHero is a great option for those on a budget, as you get to enjoy unlimited runs for just $49/month.