If you have a knack for the automobile industry, then you can make money by starting an automotive blog around the latest vehicles coming out.
Many car brands are looking for established bloggers with a large following to write sponsored posts and product reviews on their upcoming models of cars.
Best Car Niches for Automotive Enthusiasts
Check out the following car niche ideas that you can monetize:
- RV Accessories
- Sports Car
- Latest vehicles
- Car loans and financing
- Vintage cars
- Car repairs
- Personal cars
- Car insurance
- Best pickup trucks
- Door locks and alarms for cars
- Racing cars
- Luxury cars
- Heavy-duty vehicles
- Affordable vehicles
- Driving Lessons
- Car tires
- Best used cars
- Ice cream trucks
- Car auctions Car chargers
- Car batteries
- Car maintenance
- Buying a used car
- Specific car brands
- Passenger vehicles
How to Monetize a Car Niche Blog
To monetize your car blog, you can:
1. Run Google Display Ads by applying to Mediavine, Thrive Ads, or any other premium advertising management network
2. Run a car-related membership site and sell them your training courses, manuals, or other subscriptions to help with their cars online
3. Run Amazon Affiliates by monetizing your blog posts with affiliate links to car-related products and earn a commission from each sale. You can sign up for the Amazon affiliate program here.
4. Offer Sponsored posts on your content. Find brands to work with within the car industry and start pitching them your collaboration proposal.
Car Blog Topics
On your automotive blog, you can write about car reviews, car accessories, car events and news, etc. You can find my detailed list of over 160 profitable car blog topics to cover on your blog.