I am currently running a Whatsapp Group, Make Money Writing, and I have been amazed at lot’s of ideas available out there. It’s only up to us to stretch our hands far enough, to reach them. In this post, I am going to discuss another of such great resource, Fiverr, and how you can use to start earning money online.
Sounds cool? Great
WHAT IS FIVERR?
Fiverr is another great freelancing website that allows freelancers to offer their services at a price starting from $5 and earn 80% of the returns. The word Fiverr comes from the number, ‘Five.’
HOW DOES FIVERR WORK?
As a freelancer, you offer the services you are going to do, for instance:
- I will write a 500 words SEO article for $5
- I will design a great website for you for $100
- I will be your virtual assistant at $15 per day
- I will be your social media manager at $70 per week
- I will write a killer 10000 nonfiction eBook starting at $300
- I will do a scientific research on any niche
- I will write great blog posts and deliver within 24 hours
- I will Write a moving love poem for your lover
- I will write and design great greeting cards for you
To learn more about being effective on Fiverr, read the tips in this post
When it comes to Fiverr, your freelancing world is unlimited. It is only up to you to open your eyes wide enough to see and grab the opportunities.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF FIVERR IS FOR YOU AS A FREELANCER?
Fiverr is for you if you are a freelance:
- Content creator
- Website designer
- Logo designer
- Social media manager
- Virtual assistant
- Books reviewer
- etc etc
STARTING OFF ON FIVERR
Now that you have decided to take your freelancing services to another level, the first step is to head to Fiverr and create an account. Unlike Freelancer, you do not have to pay to be a member or to access unlimited bids.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
To create an account, you will need an email, username and password. Alternatively, you can also sign up with Facebook or Google.
Now Click Here to Create Your Account
NB: Choose your username appropriately. You can use a combination of your names, or better still come up with something related to the Services you will be offering. Personally, I offer ghostwriting services. That is, I write eBooks for my clients and they take all the rights. So I used ‘ebooksexpert‘ as my username
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
Your profile is like a branding page for your profile. Choose a great tagline for your profile:
- Excellent article writing that converts
- You deserve the best, I deliver nothing less!… That’s actually my tagline
Here is what my bio says:
Are you looking for optimized articles to publish on your own blog and drive more traffic? We provide high quality work which your readers will love. Contact us today or write to us at via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work out an executable strategy for you
Most Commented Posts You Should Read.
- Ten Ingredients of Great content that engages readers.
- 11 Awesome Online Business Ideas you can Start Today.
- Ten Things You Need to Know Before You Start a Blog
- Three Types of Blogging Tools Every Blogger Must Have
- Tracking Your Time: Developing the Art of Self-discipline
- Monetizing your website: Useful ways to make money blogging.
- SEO Guide: Beginners’ Guide to SEO in 2018
- Self-Publishing Sites: Top Nine best places to self-publish your book.
- 12 best websites to find free stock photos for your blog posts.
- Where to get paid: Top 9 Freelancing Websites for Freelancers.
Victor is a content strategist and specializes in SEO, Email marketing, long form and data-driven contents. He loves seeing people win and helps small online businesses to create contents that convert. He is the founder and content strategist here at The Penny Matters.