Fiverr is becoming a great way for freelancers to make good income and even build a business around it. There are several new freelancers who actually make money on Fiverr with less effort.
HOW DOES FIVERR WORK?
As a freelancer, you offer the services you are going to do, for instance:
- I will write a 500 words SEO article for $5
- I will design a great website for you for $100
- I will be your virtual assistant at $15 per day
- I will be your social media manager at $70 per week
- I will write a killer 10000 nonfiction eBook starting at $300
- I will do a scientific research on any niche
- I will write great blog posts and deliver within 24 hours
- I will Write a moving love poem for your lover
- I will write and design great greeting cards for you
To learn more about being effective on Fiverr, read the tips in this post
When it comes to Fiverr, your freelancing world is unlimited. It is only up to you to open your eyes wide enough to see and grab the opportunities.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF FIVERR IS FOR YOU AS A FREELANCER?
Fiverr is for you if you are a freelance:
- Content creator
- Website designer
- Logo designer
- Social media manager
- Virtual assistant
- Books reviewer
- etc etc
STARTING OFF ON FIVERR
Now that you have decided to take your freelancing services to another level, the first step is to head to Fiverr and create an account. Unlike Freelancer, you do not have to pay to be a member or to access unlimited bids.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
To create an account, you will need an email, username and password. Alternatively, you can also sign up with Facebook or Google.
Now Click Here to Create Your Account
NB: Choose your username appropriately. You can use a combination of your names, or better still come up with something related to the Services you will be offering. Personally, I offer ghostwriting services. That is, I write eBooks for my clients and they take all the rights. So I used ‘ebooksexpert‘ as my username
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
Your profile is like a branding page for your profile. Choose a great tagline for your profile:
- Excellent article writing that converts
- You deserve the best, I deliver nothing less!… That’s actually my tagline
Here is what my bio says:
Victor is a content strategist and specializes in SEO, Email marketing, long form and data-driven contents. He loves seeing people win and helps small online businesses to create contents that convert. He is the founder and content strategist here at The Penny Matters.