To create a Gig, Login to your account, click Selling > Gigs Click ADD A NEW GIG.Note: If this is your first time creating a Gig, click Selling > Start Selling, fill out your seller profile, and then proceed to creating your Gig.Gigs, are basically services which you are going to offer. To create a gig, you need to go through 5 steps:
FIVE STEPS TO CREATE YOUR FIRST GIG ON FIVERR
STEP 1: OVERVIEW
- In the GIG TITLE field, write a title up to 80 characters.Your title should be short, clear, and to the point.
- In the CATEGORY drop-down menu, select the appropriate category and then subcategory for your Gig.
- In the SERVICE TYPE drop-down menu, choose a service type to ensure you appear in the search results related to the category you selected.Note: This feature is only available for certain categories.
- In the GIG METADATA area, select the relevant criteria for each topic.Note: This feature is only available for certain categories.
- In the TAGS field, add a minimum of three words or phrases, which best describe your Gig.
- Click Save & Continue.
STEP 2: SCOPE AND PRICING
- In the Name your package area, write a brief title for the service you are offering.
- Describe the details of your offering in the area provided.
- In the Delivery Time drop-down menu, select the number of days it will take for you to complete your Gig.
- Select the various items you would like to include in your service. This depends on the type of service you are offering. For example, if you are offering logo design services, you can select from a predefined list of items, such as number of logos to include, In including the source file, or including a high resolution file.
- In the Revisions drop-down menu, select the number of revisions you include in your Gig.
- the Price drop-down menu, select a price for your service (ranging from $5 to $995).
Click Save & Continue.STEP 3: DESCRIPTION & FAQ
- In the Description field, briefly describe your Gig (up to 1,200 characters). Be as detailed as possible so buyers will be able to understand if this meets their needs.Note: Do not add urls or any links in your description or you profile, unless it falls under the approved list.
- In the Frequently Asked Questions area, click Add FAQ.Note: Here you can add answers to the most commonly asked questions. Your FAQs will be displayed in your Gig page.
- Add a question you think buyers may ask, and then write your answer.
- Click Add.
- When finished adding your FAQs, click Save & Continue.
STEP 4: Requirements . Tell your buyer what you need to start the order. You can define instructions for your buyer as free text, a multiple choice question, or a file upload.
- In the REQUIREMENT #1 field, enter the details of your requirement.
- In the Answer Type field, select either Free Text, Multiple Answer, or Attached File.Note: If you select Multiple Answer, answer fields will be displayed. Fill out the multiple choice answers you want the buyer to select. You also have the option to allow more than one answer.
- If you require the buyer to provide the information you selected, mark the Answer is mandatory checkbox.
- Click Add. This allows you to add another requirement
- When finished defining your buyer requirements, click Save & Continue.
STEP 5: GALLERY To make your gigs stand out from the noise, you need to add great visually captivating and relevant photos. Follow the steps below to get started
- In the Gig Photos area, drag an image or click Browse and select an image.Upload photos, which describe or relate to your Gig. You may upload up to three images. The photos can be samples of your work.Do not use copyrighted images otherwise your Gig won’t be approved.
- In the Gig Video area, drag a video or click Browse and select a video.Note: This field is optional. We recommend that you mention your services are offered exclusively on Fiverr. Make sure your video is no longer than one minute.
- In the Gig PDF area, drag a PDF or click Browse and select a PDF. You may upload up to two PDF files.Note: This field is optional. Only the first three pages of your PDF will be displayed.
- Click Save & Continue.
STEP 6: PUBLISH YOUR GIG Publishing and Promoting Your Gig
- Click Publish Gig.You will see various social networks in which you can promote your Gig. To promote your Gig, just click an icon and fill out the details.
- Click Done.
Note:If your Gig contains a video, its status will be pending until your Gig video is reviewed. If your Gig does not contain a video, it will be labeled Active.
You Can Also Watch This Video Tutorial to Get Started Selling on Fiverr
Good luck, and let me know how it goes. If got any comments or questions, be sure to hit the comments section and I would be glad to help.